If you’ve landed on this this page you’ve probably been searching for an unbiased comparison between PhenQ and Phen375.
The latter is the older product and it is often considered to be one of the best weight loss supplements on the planet, but when PhenQ was launched, in 2015, the amount of people reporting fast weight loss without side effects caused quite a buzz and caused many dieters to question whether Phen375 was the best product for them after all.
So is PhenQ better than Phen375? Let’s evaluate them both and put this thing to bed once and for all.
How Does PhenQ Work?
PhenQ is designed to provide several benefits that should encourage weight loss.
First of all, it suppresses the appetite to help the person taking it eat less food without feeling hungry.
This will lower the calorie intake and should prevent further weight gain.
Better still, if the calorie intake is not sufficient to meet the body’s (energy) needs body fat will need to be burned to provide extra energy.
PhenQ also contains ingredients that can boost the metabolism and cause calories to be used more quickly than normal.
The formulation contains some other useful ingredients as well, that should further encourage the fat burning process while also helping ensure the growth of quality muscle tissue.
The benefits of this may not be apparent at first, but muscle tissue burns more calories than fatty tissue, so having a little extra muscle is no bad thing.
Each PhenQ capsule provides:
- a-LACYS RESET: A proprietary blend that that has clinically proven fat burning abilities and also encourages lean muscle mass. The participants involved in one study reduced their body fat by over 7% and increased their muscle mass by nearly 4%.
- Capsimax Powder: A proprietary blend that contains capsicum, caffeine, piperine, and niacin. It has the ability to provide a powerful metabolism boost and the presence of piperine ensures it is absorbed quickly and gets to work fast.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate: Another well-respected fat burner. Supplementation with L-Carnitine also appears to improve the mood and help prevent feelings of lethargy and fatigue.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that is good for boosting energy levels. Caffeine is also capable of boosting the metabolism.
- Chromium Picolinate: A mineral that can help prevent fluctuations in insulin levels and elevated blood sugar.
- Calcium Carbonate: Studies show supplementation with extra calcium may trick the cells into believing they are so well-nourished there is no need to store fat.
- Nopal: A cactus extract that suppresses the appetite. Research shows nopal can further assist weight loss by binding with dietary fats and transporting them through the intestines without being digested. Undigested food does not release any calories and, bearing in mind the fact that each gram of fat contains 9 calories, it is easy to understand why nopal is such a valuable inclusion.
How Does Phen375 Work?
Phen375 contains a few ingredients that are essentially the same as those used in PhenQ, but there are several differences between the two blends and Phen375 is designed to work a little differently to PhenQ.
Like PhenQ, Phen375 is an appetite suppressing diet pill that can boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning, but it does not contain nopal or any other fat binding ingredient.
Each Phen375 capsule provides:
- L-Carnitine: This ingredient provides the same benefits as the L-Carnitine fumarate used in PhenQ.
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Chromium picolinate, and calcium: Three more ingredients that are also in PhenQ and will provide the same benefits..
- Cayenne Pepper: Supplementation with cayenne can boost the metabolism and deliver impressive weight loss results by triggering thermogenic fat burning. Its the ingredient that provides the Capsimax powder (used in PhenQ) with most of its power.
- Dendrobium Nobile: Somewhat of a white elephant, Dendrobium Nobile is an ingredient derived from a species of orchid. It is unlikely to support weight loss, but can be good for settling an upset stomach and improving the health of the digestive organs.
Likelihood of Side Effects
Neither product has a reputation for causing side effects, but they are both unsuitable for women who are pregnant of breastfeeding a child.
People who are using medicines or have health problems should check with a doctor before using either product.
PhenQ V Phen375: The Costs Compared.
At the time of writing both products cost around £45 per tub, but PhenQ is shipped for free. Phen375 is not.
Both products are sold with a money back guarantee.
PhenQ v Phen375 – Which One is the Best?
Before going any further we need to point out Phen375 is a very good product that delivers results, but the fact that is does not contain fat blocking ingredients causes it to be slightly less powerful than PhenQ.
The fact that PhenQ also assists muscle tissue growth also gives it an added edge. So, although Phen375 is a quality product, there can be only one winner and it’s PhenQ.